Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fill in the blank

Fill in the blanks. This is really fun to read. So post it as a comment and let me read what you got :)



I _________ you. You have a nice ________. You make me ________. You should _________. Someday I will ___________. You + me =___________.

If I saw you now I'd ___________. Remember that time when ___________? I would build a _________ just for you. If I could sing you any song it would be _________________
We could _________ under the stars.

Love,
_________

(P.S. ____________________ )

3 comments:

alma and nicole smith said...

i LOATHE you. you have a nice DAY. you make me CRINGE. you should GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF. someday i will GET YOU. you + me = NOT FRIENDS.

if i saw you i'd HIDE. remember that time when I SPIT ON YOU? i would build a MOTE just for you. if i could sing you any song it would be READY TO RUN. we could ESCAPE under the stars.

love,
YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE

(ps. WATCH YOUR BACK)

haha, it sounded better with mean things...you know i love you.

Unknown said...

I LOVE you. You have a nice BUTT. You make LAUGH. You should GROW A CHINA TAIL. Someday I will GROW UP AND BE JUST LIKE YOU. You + me = A BEAUTIFUL ENIGMA (but only to the untrained eye! not to each other)

If I saw you now I'd GIVE YOU A RA CHA CHA AND POKE YOUR NECK. Remember the time when WE GOT IN A MARKER FIGHT. I would build a SWAN OUT OF ORIGAMI just for you. If I could sing you any song it would be "CUZ HE'S THE GOOD LOOKIN' GUY" (erik's theme song from boy meets world) We could HAVE A COMPLICATED MIGRAINE under the stars.

Love,
LEES

(P.S. I LOVE YOU)

carolyn said...

I GAVE BIRTH TO you. You have a nice SMILE. You make me HAPPY. You should CALL ME.Someday I will LEARN TO TYPE. You+me=FAMILY FOREVER. If I saw you now I would HUG you. Remember that time when you jumped onto my bed,bounced over me and crumpled onto the floor? (sad and funny all at the same time.)I would build a BARBIE HOUSE just for you.If I could sing you a song it would be STAR OF BETHLEHEM(if you didn't cover up my mouth with your hand) We could ROAST MARSHMELLOWS under the stars.
love, MOM
p.s.I LOVE YOU