Friday, January 14, 2011

My Short Return to The Burg

This week I got to go up to IDAHO!!!! Rexburg specifically, to celebrate my dear sister's day of life!! It was such a fun few days full of fun.
For her birthday, I decorated her apartment while she was at class (with toilet paper, home-made signs, and the chinese lanterns from our wedding.) When she got home we went to devotional at the new auditorium (which is absolutely beautiful!! - it's like a mini conference center.) and had dinner at Wingers. Then some of her good friends met up with us for a game of bowling, and next we were off to Harry Potter!
Throughout the next few days we played racquetball, went to Forever Plaid, had her funfetti birthday cake, and watched movies. I tried to give her a few hours to do her homework by visiting some good friends, and going to one of my old classes.


It was so fun to be back up in Rexburg, and even though it was just for a few days, we fit a lot in there. :) Happy Birthday Lici!!!!! Thanks for having me!

No comments: