Monday, January 3, 2011

2010 Recap

January:
Started my internship with the TRUTH campaign
February:
Valentines in Vegas; My BIRTHDAY - Red Lobster Dinner; Dimitriy proposed!!!

March:
Wedding planning! and trying to stay focused on school...

April:
Bridal Showers; Went through the temple; Engagement pictures; Graduation!!

May:
I became a Melnychuk!!

June:
Mexico; Open House in Vegas; Dimitriy's internship with Ernst + Young started

July:
Camping; Parades! I got bangs; Wild Thing date!
August:
Dimitriy's internship ended (with a week at Disney World!!); Dimitriy's Birthday!! - celebrated with weekend in Park City; Dimitriy had a reunion show
September:
Dimitriy Started his last year of school!; I got a job at Heritage
October:
November:
Harry Potter midnight showing; Thanksgiving in Indiana
December:

No comments: