Sunday, April 27, 2008

Home at Last!!

Finals are finally over!! While I am glad to be done and have a break, I am going to miss Provo and everyone there. However, I'm ready for a break and having lots of fun with the crazy parents! It is Josh's birthday coming up, and his parent are putting together a slide show for him with people in the ward holding a happy birthday sign. We thought it would be better to take a funny picture -- you know stand out from all those boring posed pictures; make it a little more interesting so all of the pictures weren't the same... you know like it was one of those carnival boards you stick your head through... Anyway, we got to playing and couldn't stop! Dad didn't like it too much... he just kept saying "oh good greif" over and over again.. we had to force him to even take any. And he just laughed and said "I don't like you looking like that dear!" lol. (So sorry dad for posting these, but they just brought me so much happiness I thought Nicole and Alma would want to see them too and experience some of that same joy you brought me!!)I know its backwards... But it's kind of symbolic of our crazy personalities and humor...
Fee Fi Foe Fum!!!! Me want FOOD!!!!

2 comments:

alma and nicole smith said...

hahaha!! taking pics like that can keep us entertained for hours...so can looking at these!! cute.

Preston and Angie said...

Hahahaha, I hadn't looked at this post until now and these pictures cracked me up! I love your family! You guys are always doing something crazy! haha Good times it looks like :)