Wednesday, February 23, 2011

23 Things

Well, my birthday has come and gone, which means it's time for a new list of ambitions! I did pretty well on my last list, especially considering I made it with less than 6 months to accomplish it all. So some items may carry over to this year.

1. Move
2. Hike Mt Timp
3. Attend the Sundance Film Festival
4. Make flower hair clips
5. Host a party
6. Attend the Temple 2x/mo.
7. Try out Zumba
8. Run a race
9. Meet my new nephew
10. Read 5 books for fun
11. Cook 5 new recipes
12. Make a quilt
13. Take a vacation
14. Finish the Photo Wall project
15. Edit and print our wedding photos
16. Attend a Monster Truck Rally
17. Attend an NBA game
18. Go to Zions
19. Secret Service Project
20. Have 6 couples over for dinner
21. Continue to learn Russian
22. Find 2 new hair-do's.
23. Make a rice sock

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Zumba is pretty much the best exercise I have ever done...crazy wise ha ha. It is so much fun to let loose. I highly support your 23.

alma and nicole smith said...

yeay for #9!! i'm sure that one will happen, hopefully not too far away :)

i want to do #4...or reap your benefits :)...6,7,11 (and swap) 13, is 14 like mine?! share 22 please and how you do 23.

love em. love you. bye bye.