Tuesday, February 8, 2011

ICE CASTLES!!!!


This past weekend we made some home-made pizzas (yum!) then headed up to Midway to see their winter wonderland! The Ice Castles were awesome! I could have stayed there all night! I was mesmerized by how beautiful they were. Not to mention how tall they were! - you could walk through them and under them... and I love that they were lighted up... from the inside!!!! The formations were so intricate yet natural too, it was absolutely gorgeous. This would make an awesome place for a photoshoot.
and I was able to check off another of my 22 things to do while I'm 22... always a plus!
If you're in the area, its definitely worth a trip up... but dress WARM! especially wear warm shoes, and then go get some hot chocolate afterward!

3 comments:

Preston and Angie said...

How Fun! I LOVE the picture of the two of you posing in front of the lit up ice so you're just silhouettes. Awesome.

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

Oh man...we took the girls at Heritage here...and they thought it was so lame...haha

Donna said...

How fun and what a great thing to do! Your pictures are awesome, just like the two of you!