Saturday, February 11, 2012

Nerdy Chic or Soft Contemporary?

This past week I got new glasses as an early birthday present!! I couldn't decide between two pairs. One was a square black frame the worker described as "nerdy chic" and the other was a deep red with a more roundish frame that the worker described as a "soft contemporary". We put them on hold and I slept on it for a few nights... I went back and forth a million times! But finally it was time to decide (they would no longer hold the frames for me...) so I went right before closing to make the decision (that way I couldn't be there for 3 hours putting on and taking off the two pairs trying to decide). So, are you ready for the unveiling?!
Drum roll please.............................................................................................................................................
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Nerdy Chic won out!!!! I liked the simplicity, timelessness, and the fact that it would go with almost any outfit. Also, if I decide to cut bangs again, I think these frames will go better with that look. So what do you think?!

(p.s. no photo of the other pair will be shown in case you think I should have gone with that pair.... It was already too hard to let it go, I don't want to get thinking that I made the wrong decision) :)

1 comment:

alma and nicole smith said...

super cute my little nerdling :) love em. and you. hope you're doing great.