Wednesday, July 28, 2010

LOVE



So I realized that I skipped all the story and all the details about mine and Dimitriy's story. So what better time than now to catch up. We met last summer in our student ward and lived less than a block from each other. We met at the ward opening social when I went to stand with my roommate who was talking to him and his roommate. The next week I gave him a ride home from our ward FHE, went on our first date that Wednesday, and spent almost everyday together since. We met each other's families late that summer and by February we were engaged! (Click here for our engagement story). I've posted some pictures from our dating(click here), but never posted our engagement photos. We had two wonderful shoots, one with Heather Neeley from NewStart Photography (I used to work for her in Vegas) and another with my sister and brother-in-law from Bird on a Wire Photography.

Bird on a Wire shoot:








NewStart Photography shoot:






1 comment:

Kim said...

You guys are so cute! We sent you a wedding gift and I just want to make sure you got it. It says it was delivered so if you didn't get it then let me know! Love ya!