Sunday, December 9, 2007

an exciting challenge

One of my cousin's Kim got married about a month ago. She asked me to take pictures of her wedding! I wasn't very confident in my abilities and asked if she was sure she wanted me. She told me it would be cheaper to fly me out east AND pay me instead of paying a professional photographer there! And if I couldn't do it, she would just have her mom take the pictures. So I happily agreed. There has been one mishap after the other trying to get Kim the finished product of her pictures (ie: no more room on my computer so I had to buy an external hard drive...then that hard drive falling over and not working!!) So it has taken me considerably longer than I would have liked to get these pictures ready. But it was really fun, a great experience, and I'm glad I was able to be a part of it.

No comments: