Sunday, December 9, 2007

i am so cool...

according to my big sister Nicole. She has told me to start a blog for a while now, but I kept on insisting that I had nothing to write about. But really I do. I am going to BYU right now and have a lot going on. I work janitorial work from 4 in the am to 7. That way I can have a job, get a little bit of cash money, and still have my nights free for all that rigorous dating I should be doing (come on guys!!). I recently switched my major to health science, because I want to help people. I love doing photography, so I will hopefully be able to post lots of cool pictures. I am excited about blogging and will do a good job of keeping anyone who's interested (Nicole and fam) updated. I promise.

1 comment:

alma and nicole smith said...

wow, you are cool!! i'm so happy you started blogging! now we can keep up with each other's lives better AND talk on the phone! i love you!!!