Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I Make Dinner on Tuesday

So I am basically the best cook in the world, or at least in my apartment. I cook every Tuesday, so every Tuesday my roommates get to walk into our kitchen full of the delicious aroma of whatever goodness that I happen to be making that week. Some of my roommates make the same thing every week. For instance, I have an pretty amazing roommate Becky who hates cooking and doesn't really know how, so she just makes spaghetti every Thursday. I pretend to like it so she does not feel ashamed at her vastly inferior culinary skills. But in my mind I am just counting the days until the next Tuesday so I can create a new meal filled with deliciousness and simply bursting with flavor. Also, sometimes I make rice krispy treats or banana bread. Becky enjoys those things very much. What will I make next week? Who knows, but rest assured, it will be enjoyed by all.

No comments: