Sunday, January 27, 2008

Paint Ballooning!!!

Have I got an activity for you!!! Paint ballooning! So pretty much you fill water balloons (or regular) up with paint and water, then go to a paintball course and have a war!! You can wear white shirts, and have each person or team be a color, and then whoever has the most of that color on their shirts, that color team wins.

This was the assembly line the night before making the balloons. McCall would hand me a balloon, I'd fill it with paint, pass it on to Jordan who'd fill it with water, then Durkin and her Mom would tie them. It was so cold that night!! Our fingers were absolutely numb, there was water and paint everywhere because we couldn't control or feel them!! lol




Nikki manned the hose; she'd turn on and off the water for Jordan...







The next morning... at the battle grounds. This is a before shot... while we were all still smiling and friends.







At our stations, ready for the attack.







A three way sneak attack.





I was crying because Durkin sucker punched me... then she felt bad and tried to comfort me... haha, no what really happened is I was getting her so bad that she squirted me in the eyes with paint water, then while I couldn't see she came over and attacked!!!! It's true, look at the left hand... Cheap.




We used the extra paint after all the balloons were gone... that's fun too. Just put them in the plastic ketchup and mustard dispensers and squirt them at each other.






The aftermath....




1 comment:

alma and nicole smith said...

haha! that looks and sounds awesome monique! thanks for posting those pictures, they are really funny...especially the one of you crying. im happy youre blogging :)