Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cleaning Day


Anyone interested in starting a cleaning group? - I come over and help you clean your apt (not just pick up, but vacuum, scrub, etc) and then you help me do mine?

I am hoping this will do several things:
1. Make me actually do it (like I should be doing now... but instead I am blogging and dinking around on the internet searching things like "cleaning fairy").
2. Make it more enjoyable.
3. Make it go lots faster.
4. Let us get to spend more time together.

I have designated Wednesdays as my cleaning/laundry day (they alternate weeks), however, I am open to moving this day around to whatever is more suitable to your schedule. I am now taking applications, please leave yours in the comments. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Monique,

Please accept this as my application. Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like to scrub toilets alone. I would like to do this - but we have to promise to stay friends after we help scrub each other's floors. :)

Love,
Heidi

Brenna Perry said...

I would also like to apply. I can submit my resume if needed and I have over 15 years toilet-scrubbing experience. yay cleaning friendships!

alma and nicole smith said...

first i would cast a vote that you move to portland. second, yes! that's a marvelous idea...i thought you'd never ask :) ...we REALLY need to end up living in the same place fro. really. tell dimitriy that's NOT a request :) love you.