Monday, October 18, 2010

Google, you don't KNOW me!!


This is a funny game. All you need is a computer, the internet and your name (or the name of a friend)! I will put a true or false after each statement to see how well google knows me :) and to give you a little more insight into yours truly! :)

1. Type in "[your name] needs" in Google search: Monique needs to shave her legs (haha, true)
2. Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search: Monique looks like fun. (also true :)
3. Type in "[your name] likes" in Google search: Monique likes to wear high heels all of the time (false... I wouldn't say all the time.. just every now and again for fun and to remind myself why I don't wear them all the time)
4. Type in "[your name] says" in Google search: Monique says winning an Oscar won't change her life (true)
5. Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search: Monique wants Sandra to call her (false. I don't want a stranger to call me)
6. Type in "[your name] does" in Google search: Monique does 3 backflips on trampoline bungee jumping (false, I have never done this, but if/when I do, it could be true)
7. Type in "[your name] hates" Google search: Monique hates skinny people (false)
8. Type in "[your name] goes" Google search: Monique goes out without makeup (true, but I try not to make it too much of a habit :)
9. Type in "[your name] loves" in Google search: Monique loves being a mama (false, I am not a mama...not yet anyway, but I'm sure I will when I am)

AND THE TOTAL IS!!!
TRUE- 4
FALSE-5

Result: GOOGLE, YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha
Love this.

Sean said...

yeah, that is hilarious. great idea!