Thursday, November 4, 2010

Commercials

Here are some of mine and Dimitriy's favorite commercials:

Favorite part: ALL OF IT. But especially ... ya, no. Just the whole thing.

Favorite line: "Freaky like my lady pyramid!!"

Favorite line: "We're just enjoying the flavors of a fallen friend"

Favorite part: 2:05

Favorite line: "I'm on a horse"

Favorite part: at 11 seconds, watch the baby's cheeks :)

This will be stuck in your head for weeks. Favorite line: "We never give up"

haha, i think this is so clever. favorite part: about 26 seconds.. when he's dancing in the center of his team. haha
I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but those are a start. Feel free to share yours in the comments!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i cannot tell you how much i enjoyed this post.
1. The Hamsters are hilarious. I love this one.
2. I had not seen this one before - thank you for opening my eyes!
3.The pig's hand motions were beyond great.
4.Swagger Wagon - one of my all time favs.
5. Classic.
6. cute baby.

Very great. Loved this post. Kudos.