Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Please Help.

For years now I have wanted some rain boots!!! But I couldn't decide on a style, or they didn't have my size, or I couldn't justify buying them, and on and on. But I think they are so very practical! Not only for rainy days but I imagine they are also great for snow, considering it is also wet and gets slushy and dirty. So, the real dilemma is, should I go with the classic yellow we all think of when someone mentions rainboots? Not to mention it is my favorite color and adds some brightness to dreary winter days? OR, should I get black? Something more subtle that goes with just about everything? I could use some black winter shoes, all I have are brown one. And, if I do get black, should I get plain black or one of these fun ones with a pattern? I just can't decide, I love them all, and they all have their pros. Please help and put your vote in the comments.




Oh ya, and of course these babies are all from Target. Pop on over there if you would like to get some for yourself, and then call me and we can go puddle stomping :)

9 comments:

wsb said...

I think I would do classic yellow. BUT if you're a size nine and want some that are black with polka dots, you are welcome to mine, I was going to di them.

Unknown said...

I have had this debate many many many times. I still have not decided what I will do.
Let me know what you go with!

Katie said...

i just got the yellow pair from target. i LOVE them! GET them! yellow matches everything, too. well at least in my book. haha! i wanted to go with a solid because i am less likely to get sick of it... and these puppies will last a long time.

http://quasisbelltower.blogspot.com/2010/10/rain-rain.html

Brenna Perry said...

i vote yellow!! for rain boots definitely yellow, you can get a different pair of black boots for winter (i think leather ones are cuuute) and they look cute on!

http://blog.cleveland.com/pdextra/2008/04/medium_fashion10.jpg

ill try and find some red ones so we can go puddle it up

alma and nicole smith said...

i say get the yellow AND the bottom left pair. i have one pair but they don't go with everything...so i may have to get a couple more. i like the navy ones with whales on them for my more 'neutral' pair :)

Stephanie Lee said...

Yellow! Brightens everything up. :)

Patrice said...

Monique,
I am trying to get your email and your address to send you an invite to Steven's wedding reception Jan 15th in LV. mpt2lv@yahoo.com

And I think the yellow boots match your smile........on dreary winter days I think you would brighten any campus! Love you, Patrice Tew

Kim said...

Classic yellow is pretty popular! If you go with black, go with the plaid pattern...I love it! But yellow is my first choice :)

Preston and Angie said...

Ooh, I'm gonna have to go against the crowd on this one, I really Love the bottom left black and white plaid ones! SO cute! I could totally see you in the yellow too, but seriously, black is my favorite for shoes because they go with so much.