Monday, November 8, 2010

Photobooth + cool things to show + bored at work = the following:

About a month and a half ago I got another job on the weekends at Heritage!! When I was hired their badge machine was broken, but it was parents weekend so they needed me to have something so everyone knew I was a staff. So this is what they made me: (sorry, I had to use the mirror setting in photobooth so the badge wouldn't be backwards...)

But one of the girls thought it was too boring, so she made me this: and another girl added my picture.

I am happy to report though, that last week I got a new, official badge!! and am now a legit employee!! I can get into the gate without explaining to the front office, "Hi, I'm supposed to be here... will you let me in? I my shift starts in 2 minutes" and I no longer have to fill out time sheets, get them approved and entered in, I can now just swipe my badge and listen to the little "ding" that tells my I'm all clocked in and ready to go! And I can use it as a "badge" if I am ever in a game of cops and robbers and get assigned to be a cop. just saying.

So, last night at work we did a craft with the girls and made flower clips for our hair. They were super inexpensive, easy, and fun to make. The girls made black and purple ones, others had teal, silver, and black... and here's mine.
(just be glad this is the only weird picture I posted... I took about 10)

No comments: