Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Nerd Squad


Dimitriy and I were nerds for halloween! and I LOVE how our costumes turned out!!! My favorite part was when people would ask "Where did you get all your nerd stuff?!" haha, are you kidding? this is just stuff we have in our closets!! :)

We started out the night with the ward party where we won one of the prizes for best costume! and had some chili and visited with friends.

Then we ran over to our friends Kiana and Mickey's party where we played some fun games, and I got to be wrapped up as a mummy.

The following night was a party at Audrey and Tims with lots of good food and AMAZING decorations!!! (I wanted to take pictures of the decore, but there were too many people there, I couldn't get a good shot).

Thanks everyone for making this such a fun Halloween!!!

1 comment:

Tim and Audrey said...

Awww i loved having you two cute nerds at the party! always so good to see you :)