Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Not the buttons!! Not my gumdrop buttons!

We went down to Texas to spend some time with my family.

And we made gingerbread houses again this year! They were quite the improvement from our attempts last year. They were all clever and had really fun details:

(haha, I love that my dad had to use two icers at once)

Mom made a hobbit house, complete with a round door and snowman out front:

Dad made what he called "a hobbit hacienda", but I think it was a sniper post, because the "hobbit" on the tower has a gun and a repel line down from the tower.

Alicia made Santa's sleigh, with actual reindeer and santa!!! I was blown away by it!



Dimitriy made a sweet basketball stadium that even had stadium seating and little basketball hoops!


This year I made a train! I have a slight feddish with trains, and I'm not quite sure where it came from... but here it is. Its the love train apparently :) except for the part where the person is tied to the tracks and the culprit is hiding behind a tree. (there's also an igloo and pile of snowballs, and my favorite part: smoke coming out of the smokestack).


Great job everyone! I couldn't get enough of these!!!
(P.S. Sorry these pictures aren't the best, my camera was low on batteries, so I just snapped a few pics and turned it off, hoping what I got was decent)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am very impressed with your train :)